Introducing the ALMe
The ALMe, with its lower machine height, touch-screen interface and accessibility, ensures compliance with the ergnomic requirements of the users and offers a good overview and easy access to all tools. The touch-screen technology enables the operator to work in an intuitive and efficient way. Superior lens surface quality, precision and productivity are the much valued and given features of all types of DAC lathes and the ALMe does not disappoint.
Precision air bearing spindles and slides are the main pre-requisites for achieving superior surface quality for contact lenses and intra-ocular lenses.
The DAC compact tool holders and the latest in DAC software for managing multiple tool functions provide the best opportunity to make the most of the large tool plate on the ALMe, in order to produce highly individual, non-rotationally symmetric lens designs.
Whether you want to make less volume of polish-free, highly complex surfaces or high volumes of classic lens designs, the options for the ALMe offer you all of these possibilities.
The well known ALM with its higher granite is still available for those who want to have a matching look with their already existing machines in the lab.
- Lower machine height provides easier access for faster tool changes and improved operator efficiency
- Precision air bearing spindle and slides for superior lens surface quality
- Included: Height Measurement Gauge (HMG) will reduce tool calibration set-up times
- Compact tool holders allow increased number of tool positions or DAC options for increased lens product applications
- On-screen lens design display and cut simulation provide a visual check of design parameters prior to cutting
- Removable keyboard gives improved access to machine functions and reduces clutter
- FT-3 Edge Fast Tool
- Oscillating Tool Technology (OTT)
- Axis Location System (XLS)
- Reference Mark Locator (RML)
- Height Measurement Gauge (HMG)
- Laser Engraving
- Multi-Tool Management
- Misting System
- IOL Haptic Milling Spindle
Inflated: Isolates frequencies above 7 Hz
(Deflated: Naturally isolates frequencies above 14 Hz
(0.5 in x 0.5 in) with dead length stop.
Specials supplied upon request
Recommended air quality: Class 2 per ISO 8573-1:2010
(W x D x H)
(W x D x H)
Shipping 1000 kg