DAC International offers the industry’s most comprehensive and intuitive selection of software for lens manufacturing — easy to use and easy to customize.
- Access to over 50 algorithms for creation of specific contact lens designs, including spheres, aspheres, torics, bi-torics, multi-focals, quad sym, and other more complex geometries.
- Imports points files for virtually any shape, including text, binary, meridian, spiral, wave corrected, etc.
- Enables integration with 3rd-party software
- Fully customizable menus
- Multi-task – enter data for one job while another is running on the machine
- Integrated tool calibration menu
- Tool management
- Continuous running of a series of jobs (identical or different prescriptions)
- Virtually eliminates need for operator data entry by use of disk input and barcoding
- On-line technical support
- Built-in diagnostics
DAC Version 5.4xx Software with extended capability.
- Cutting Simulation Software
- Multi-Curve Edge
- Full Lens Design & Measurement
- Fenestration Option
- ASC (Automatic Sphericity Check)
DAC Height Measurement Gauge (HMG)
- DAC Height Measurement Gauge (HMG)
- XLS (Axis Locating System)
- HMG (Height Measurement Gauge)
- AFB (Automatic File Backup)
Custom software is available upon request.