The 100 A two-axis ultra-precision CNC-controlled contouring lathe offers polish-free capability for contact lens, IOL and mold inserts manufacture. The high quality color touch screen provides a user-friendly operator interface with software configuration for intuitive use. Available with dedicated block system or collet for customer-specific arbors. Easily integrated with your current lens manufacturing process.
- High dynamic stiffness with proprietary air bearing spindle and slides providing superior product surface quality
- Multiple tool positions for greater ﬂexibility
- 3-Tool Fast Servo System
Includes the unique ability to form complete edge radii of non-rotationally symmetric lens peripheries.
- Precision sensor for rapid center line (lateral) calibration
- Dedicated diamond tool height sensor permits precise and efficient tool calibration
- Switchable air and spray-mist lubrication for optimizing lens surface finish
- User friendly – all controls accessed from a high-quality color touch screen
- Intuitive DAC Script Language, including more than 50 lens design configurations
- Non-ferrous metal turning: brass, nickel plating, aluminum, copper
- Stable Granite Base with Vibration Isolation System
(100 cm x 90 cm x 140 cm)
No direct sun radiation into the room
220–230 V, 50/60 Hz, single phase, 16 Amp supply
Stability ±10% (UPS is optional)
(6–8 Bar, delivery at 300 litres/min)
Air quality per ISO 8573.1 (2001), Class 2 or better
* Please refer to out Machine Air Requirements Information Sheet.
Ground floor or basement preferred.