The DAC ALM Family of Lathes offers a wide range of options, allowing you to customize what best fits your current lens production needs and add new capabilities as your business changes and grows.
No matter how varied or specialized your application, there is an ALM Lathe for you.
- High Precision Machining of Contact and Intraocular Lenses and Mold Inserts
- Precision Air-Bearing Slides
- Linear Motor Axis Drives
- Sub-Nanometer Position Resolution
- Extensive Lens Manufacturing Software
- Adaptive Tooling Positions
- ASC (Automatic Sphericity Check)
Rapid Sub-Micron Sphere Calibration
- Precision Air-Bearing Spindle
- Edge Radiusing
- Lens Design Graphics
- Stable Granite Base available with Passive or Active Vibration Isolation Systems
- DAC Script Language
- Comprehensive upgrades/options available.
Custom X-slide lengths are available as shown below.
Specials supplied upon request.
50/60 Hz, 20 Amps
Air quality per ISO 8573.1 (2001),
Class 2 or better
Clean, filtered, dry; supplied by user
(20 to 23 degrees Celsius)
(48” x 50” x 70”)
Shipping 1,271 kg. (2,800 lbs.)