- Software control of all critical functions can easily be set, monitored or changed via a color touch screen interface.
- Base curve blocking with wax or tape
- Front curve blocking of finished base curve buttons, transfer blocking of blocked base curve buttons or easy to manage dead length transfer blocking
- Two, quick-change, wax pot / dispenser head assemblies provided with each machine to facilitate the use of different wax types.
- Switch from blocking Soft to GP and/or Scleral lens blanks in minutes.
- Unique, precision alignment methods and excellent thermal stability maintains micron accuracy and repeatability.
The DAC Precision Blocking System is designed and robustly built, to maintain micron accuracy and repeatability.
All operational functions are highly intuitive and software controlled by a PLC.
Settings, such as wax temperature, volume, cool down times etc, are easily set, monitored or changed utilizing a colored touch screen interface, incorporated into the front of the machine. The machine can accommodate blocking ½” material buttons with wax or tape, finished base curve arbor blocking or transfer blocking arbor to arbor. Each blocking system is supplied with two, interchangeable wax pot, dispense assemblies and heat sink stands, to use with your hotplate and facilitate the use of different wax types.
With the DAC Precision Blocking System, you can take full advantage of your DAC lathe’s capabilities and produce lenses with fully contoured, finished edges with confidence.