Oscillating Tool Technology (OTT)
The Z’ axis fast tool provides synchronized motion with the spindle to produce a variety of back and front surface non-rotationally symmetric geometries.
The oscillating tool has up to 2 mm tool excursion.
A high-speed air turbine spindle is included for axis and diagnostic marking.
OTT Contact Lens Software Package:
- Supports base curve torics in multiple zones as required
- Toric optic zones in aspheric curves
- Front toric
- Crescent slab-off geometry
- Double slab-offs
- Prism ballast software
- Points files
- Quad symmetrical
- Front surface weighting
- Toric blends
- Circular or elliptical optic zones
OTT IOL Software Package – toric lens capability for generation of:
- Other non-rotationally symmetric designs